Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Yep. That's y cancelled and not going to subscribe in near future ...;);)
😃😃
Most of the tv shows are free. For jio and airtel users live tv is free. The premium movies they offer are easily available on the net. Except Game of thrones and some international series there is nothing to subscribe.

Even YouTube doesn't give pip for free users how do you expect hotstar to give it for free?
Where i told that hostar should give PIP for free?:cautious:
All i just told that hostar should provide more and more premium content than this settings..
First read comment first then quote
Ok Bro?

Last edited:
Read this
What is it?

PIP is a special type of multi-window mode mostly used for video playback. It lets the user watch a video in a small window pinned to a corner of the screen while navigating between apps or browsing content on the main screen.
Introducing Picture-in-Picture Mode on Hotstar Android App
Just like in youtube, jio movies, jio tv and all. Love tweeted about it alot and finally we are getting it.

Digital Premiere on Hostar

SAA5kcK.jpg

Hotstar used to display Movie titles in english below the movie banner. But now it shows only Movie banner. Poor update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock