Breaking Deliver as a captain, else give up captaincy: BCCI to Virat Kohli ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
As Team India head coach Anil Kumble stepped down from his position following a long-running disagreement with Team India skipper Virat Kohli, the pressure has fallen on Kohli, reported Times of India. A top BCCI official said that Kohli will have to ensure that the team delivers under him; else he will have to give up the captaincy.

“It has been given to understand that Kohli eventually had the veto power on the coach issue which pushed Kumble out of the team. Now that he has his way, he has to deliver as captain. Otherwise, he had it,” the official told TOI.

The official also said that during the meeting with the Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) and board officials in London, Kohli shared his feeling of lack of trust with Kumble. But, officials also revealed that Kohli agreed to continue to work with former leg-spinner Kumble if he is forced to do so.

Read More

Deliver as a captain, else give up captaincy: BCCI to Virat Kohli

Yes

But not MSD my choice is "Hit man" .. he may not be consistent batsman .. but he is a consistent captain ..

We all saw is captaincy ablity in IPL seasons .. I never think Mumbai will IPL 2017 title in final

Excellent captaincy Hats off :c:c:clap:clap

my choice is not rohit bcz he is bunny of aamir how can he take preesure of india pak matches as a captain if his performance is zero

my choice is not rohit bcz he is bunny of aamir how can he take preesure of india pak matches as a captain if his performance is zero

Thats wat I said he is inconsistent batsman

Then whom u name bro other than rohit for captaincy from current team :huh:huh

Well we have to give the chance to someone to bring his tallent

The above words fully suites too Current captain too .. what the current captain done in that pressure match bro :huh:huh
(I'm qouting these words on Virat only for CT w017 final match) .. if Dada , MSD or Kumble is captained that match means result will be different I'm damn sure in that

Let's forgot the past think abt future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock