Breaking Deliver as a captain, else give up captaincy: BCCI to Virat Kohli ..

The entire story & issue is different bro

I think it's purely based on virat personal life

#MyGuess

So Kumble proposed Anushka?? :huh:eek:grin Anyways, Jokes apart yes it seems to be. Kumble was not happy with players as they were travelling with their wives on every tour and giving less attention towards matches

Anyways, Jokes apart yes it seems to be. Kumble was not happy with players as they were travelling with their wives on every tour and giving less attention towards matches

Exactly bro

But no pblm with family bro I guess

Other than family is a pblm

#GuessSo

There u go the answer hot news

Sanctity Of Dressing Room Should Be Maintained, Says Virat Kohli

"The players respect Anil Kumble," Kohli said from Trinidad in the pre-match press conference.

"(But) what happens in the dressing room is sacred and private," alluding to the comments made by Kumble.

"It is important to maintain the sanctity of the dressing room," he further added.

Read More

Sanctity Of Dressing Room Should Be Maintained, Says Virat Kohli – NDTV Sports

Screenshot_2017-06-22-20-55-52-756.jpg

Live Cricket Scores & News International Cricket Council

Virat Kohli deletes tweet welcoming Anil Kumble
India captain Virat Kohli has deleted his year-old post on the microblogging website Twitter in which he had welcomed the appointment of Anil Kumble as the new coach of the national cricket team.

"Heartiest welcome to @anilkumble1074 Sir. Look forward to your tenure with us. Great things in store for Indian Cricket with you " Kohli had posted on his official Twitter account on June 23, 2016.

However, a cursory search of the link for the tweet now produces no result meaning the 28-year-old India captain who is in West Indies for a limited-overs series, has deleted it from his account.

Virat is too arrogant with his so called great performance.
He should follow characteristics of Sachin Dravid with those he can never be comparable in performace too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock