Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

I didn't support or condone any story regarding the vaccine. I said based on the quality of the movie. Same way I support Kashmiri Pandits and despise Kashmir Files as a movie. Vivek Agnihotri is a clever businessman. He is passing terribly made movies by hiding behind nationalism. I am one of the individuals that never falls for it.

The cases are pretty rare and as per my knowledge almost all vaccines and medicines have side effects. However, I have heard much news regarding how certain people fell sick and passed away due to cardiac arrest while they were young. I don't know but this could be related to the same. Just a guess and I am not accusing anyone. That said, vaccinations are still the best way to stay safe.

Health ministry officials said PM Modi's image was removed from the vaccine certificate due to the Model Code of Conduct.

Don't believe health ministry, they are the one who said that the vaccines are completely safe🤣

Health ministry officials said PM Modi's image was removed from the vaccine certificate due to the Model Code of Conduct.

Yes I remember in 2022, when the vaccine where being given , Goa assembly elections were due and hence the PM photo was removed from all certificates be it covaxin or covishield or any other vaccine

Those who downloaded the certificate during the election time could get the same without the picture

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock