Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

There is dose 2 also which will take same amount of time again
But still, It will be way much better than the scenario where not a single dose is given...😃

I did even hear that single dose also offers some kind of protection.

There is dose 2 also which will take same amount of time again
I am taking 2nd dose into account. Odisha is planning on vaccinating nearly 4 cr population. 4cr= 8 cr dose. Today we vaccinated some 3.3 lakh doses. Let's take 3 lakh on average daily. 3×30×8= 720 lakh= 7.2 cr. So it will take 8 month with current target of 3lakh/day.

Vaccination can be completed sooner if at least one single shot vaccine gets approved for usage. States with low population can completely open their economy than.

After a record 7-8 million vaccination on 21st june, they did only 5 million vaccination yesterday. Probably they vaccinated 7-8 million on 21st just to create that record. Because yesterday many states like MP, AP etc's vaccination number was in 4 digit or early 5 digit. We Need to sustain those 8 million level. Everything should not be done to create a false image. Plus some states like Punjab and Delhi UT should stop playing politics with vaccination.

After a record 7-8 million vaccination on 21st june, they did only 5 million vaccination yesterday. Probably they vaccinated 7-8 million on 21st just to create that record. Because yesterday many states like MP, AP etc's vaccination number was in 4 digit or early 5 digit. We Need to sustain those 8 million level. Everything should not be done to create a false image. Plus some states like Punjab and Delhi UT should stop playing politics with vaccination.
Yesterday, vaccines arrived late. So vaccination at most sites were push to noon. Hence, the turn out was low. I think supply is still limited.

Yesterday, vaccines arrived late. So vaccination at most sites were push to noon. Hence, the turn out was low. I think supply is still limited.
They normally have stock of 2-3 days in advance. Like Odisha had some 13 lakh before yesterday. Yeah i also don't think the current numbers are sustainable with current level of production. May be in September when we will have 1-2 cr per day, then.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock