Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

It differs from person to person. Last time it didn't hurt at all & for next few days their was swelling. It'll hurt if you'll apply pressure over it OR if someone touches the area.
This time it pained while vaccinating & bleeding also happened to everyone. Everyone was sweating & feeling sleepy for few hours after getting vaccinated this time. Few have started showing the side effects & I'm yet to experience, as reports says that 2nd dose is more stronger & people who experienced side effects after 1st dose will have more harder effects 2nd time.
Seems corona is ok and can settle with it instead of this vaccination 🤣😤

Bleeding is nothing to worry ??
That's little bit. I mentioned it because during 1st dose bleeding doesn't happened & this time nurse was also knowing that it'll happen so she said in advance about it.
Overall, after seeing 250+ people getting vaccinated & everyone is perfectly fine here I can say that Covishield is completely safe.

That sure doesn't happen to everyone.
Also depends on the skills of the nurse/doctor injecting.I used to go for giving blood sample to a nearby SRL lab,an old lady who was taking samples used to scare the life out of me with her poor handling of needles.My hand used to look like as if i have been beaten blue and black by someone.I finally had to tell the lab guys to ask someone else to take my samples :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock