Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

What happens to those who doesn't have Aadhar? Rubbish planning. At first encourage people to get vaccinated. Instead of discouraging.
It's good move IMO.I guess 5-6 years is long enough for people to get Aadhar.And anyway i have seen people giving fake addresses and mobile numbers while getting tested for Covid.This way atleast government can track the people vaccinated among other things

It's good move IMO.I guess 5-6 years is long enough for people to get Aadhar.And anyway i have seen people giving fake addresses and mobile numbers while getting tested for Covid.This way atleast government can track the people vaccinated among other things
In my state Assam they have just recently started offering Aadhar Card to most people. So it's gonna be a hassle here.

In my state Assam they have just recently started offering Aadhar Card to most people. So it's gonna be a hassle here.
Obviously in a vast country as ours there will be places where Aadhar outreach wouldn't be 100% but i think this % will be very small

Obviously in a vast country as ours there will be places where Aadhar outreach wouldn't be 100% but i think this % will be very small
So small portion of population shouldn't get vaccinated?

Also did your father got vaccinated on the first trials? Can you share his experience with the vaccine?

So small portion of population shouldn't get vaccinated?
Never said so.How do you inferred?Atleast the people who have Aadhar should be made to use it for vaccination.The minority may use somehting like Voter ID,Ration card etc.
Also did your father got vaccinated on the first trials? Can you share his experience with the vaccine?
Nope not so far.

National Digital Health Mission , might be one of the reason why Centre is focusing on people to connect their Aadhar with mobile for getting vaccinated , so they could connect their health report to Aadhar .

I got vaccinated.
iEs9t1z.jpg

K1z3rI0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock