Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Why even screening, its not needed. There is no common sense or logic needed for that. Why to waste resources on some thing which is not needed. Travel restrictions are not some thing new and have been implemented many times in the past.
Exactly, like big elections rallies. Right?

Meanwhile these people travelling by flights are not freeloaders. They are required to pay for their own test. You want government to learn from mistake by repeating same mistakes of past. Travel restriction is not required when things can be normal just by testing visitors.

Last edited:
Here's a simple logic. People can be easily tested and traced when they travel by planes. On train and buses anyone can ride from anywhere much easily without anyone noticing.

W6tD2Dk.png

Exactly, like big elections rallies. Right?

Meanwhile these people travelling by flights are not freeloaders. They are required to pay for their own test. You want government to learn from mistake by repeating same mistakes of past. Travel restriction is not required when things can be normal just by testing visitors.
See buddy, you always keep mixing issues with politics and being sarcastic. Then no point of discussion. Either discuss things properly or don't cry or throwing tantrums.

Govt did in the past in allowing Indian citizen and people did all nonsense tricks like taking Paracetamol to lower down the temperature to escape thermal check.

This time its their choice of they want to throw the blanket ban for UK travellers. Its not that other passengers are being allowed without testing.

Govt did in the past in allowing Indian citizen and people did all nonsense tricks like taking Paracetamol to lower down the temperature to escape thermal check.

This time its their choice of they want to throw the blanket ban for UK travellers. Its not that other passengers are being allowed without testing.
Alright, buddy. I didn't made things political. I said banning was wrong move as simple as said. Other user brought politics into a non political topic. Question them not me. Instead of joining them. Like you did by liking a post about Conservatives vs Liberal with abusive slang. It's shouldn't be a political debate when people's lives are stake.

Last edited:
If you would have closed international travel like you did with domestic travel. No one would dare to talk sh#t. 吃屎 CCP.

Alright, buddy. I didn't made things political. I said banning was wrong move as simple as said. Other user brought politics into a non political topic. Question them not me. Instead of joining them. Like you did by liking a post about Conservatives vs Liberal with abusive slang. It's shouldn't be a political debate when people's lives are stake.
Alright, I'm going to like the post what I like, be it anything. If I agree to some thing then I will like it. Simple, stop telling others what is right or wrong.

Alright, I'm going to like the post what I like, be it anything. If I agree to some thing then I will like it. Simple, stop telling others what is right or wrong.
If you are intolerant of someone else's view. Than don't quote them as simple as that. Keep intereacting with one's pandering to you and your views. Don't bullsh*t others and cry foul.

Another wrong move from government. There are many students including my friends who studies in UK and were looking forward to come home for Christmas. Flights can be remained resumed as long as they test everyone coming.
Nonsense in some cases Corona onset is after 2 weeks from coming in contact with a Corona affected person.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock