Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

@iDJ bro please I request you please don't divert the topic everything is not related to politics. It's ok you have some ideology let keep it that way. Discuss anything you want in Political Thread. But, not everywhere in forum you need to put political thoughts. See we are not intrested in politics that's why we visit rarely in Political Thread but you find people and target them on political ideas.

@iDJ bro please I request you please don't divert the topic everything is not related to politics. It's ok you have some ideology let keep it that way. Discuss anything you want in Political Thread. But, not everywhere in forum you need to put political thoughts. See we are not intrested in politics that's why we visit rarely in Political Thread but you find people and target them on political ideas.
Dear @hike as an old member. I expect you to know and respect the rules than the noobs. You should know that we are suppose to read the whole threads before commenting. It wasn't me who started a political debate. I said to screen passenger rather than putting travel restrictions. Somehow it became a Conservative vs Liberal debate. Go and ask the user not me. Just because he or she agrees to your political bias doesn't mean you call out other users on mistakes of someone's else.
😀😀 You should consider this for yourself, will help you alot.
Says you. The person who quotes my post every single time. I was gonna say get a life. Than again your life wouldn't have any purpose if you get into unnecessary debates with strangers online. Let's hope yesterday was entertaining. Cuz, today onwards I am ignoring you. And you're welcome. 👍

Last edited:
Nonsense in some cases Corona onset is after 2 weeks from coming in contact with a Corona affected person.
Than why isn't quarantine required when test comes negative?

If only they have controlled their urge to eat everything moving or dead on earth
Just saying that Spanish Flu started from a Farm in America. Humans needs to stop consuming other animals as food as it always harms us more than it benefits us in the end.

Because you cannot build facility for institutional quarantine of lakhs of people travelling.
What are you talking about? There were makeshift quarantine centres with lakhs of people across country.

😀😀 same here, I'm also going to ignore you and whatever you are saying applies to you as well. Everyone is stranger here only on online forums. I'm not going to justify my life like you who keeps giving justification about himself and keep bragging about things which nobody cares.

As old member you are also supposed to make the the topic diverting guy realise his mistake. But wait why would do that. It's fun for you to debate as political agent.

I rest came. Good Day.
Which political party I represent? Make it very clear. I have never supported any political party unlike your unapologetic support for BJP in every post. I have always remain unbiased.

Also did you even report the thread. Or were you just pointing fingers? Remember if you point one finger at me four are pointing at you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock