Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Attributing anything and everything to caste/politics just doesn't make any sense, especially from such reputed media houses. The article itself brings some good facts out sans the aforementioned issues.
Spot on.Infact after reading the article,i don't know who is having bigger mental vacuum,we or them?I don't know if this is really their thought process or they are paid to write this crap for maligning India and Modi.If it is former then their whole education is waste.

Another wrong move from government. There are many students including my friends who studies in UK and were looking forward to come home for Christmas. Flights can be remained resumed as long as they test everyone coming.
Correct decession. International Flights should stop, otherwise India might adversely affected. In Feb & Mar 2020, Govt. was stops the International flights very lately.

Another wrong move from government. There are many students including my friends who studies in UK and were looking forward to come home for Christmas. Flights can be remained resumed as long as they test everyone coming.
It's a correct decision if this new strain of coronavirus turns out to be something serious then you will be the first one to say oh Modi Govt was sleeping he is not my PM sort of things like every libr***

Last edited:
Correct decession. International Flights should stop, otherwise India might adversely affected. In Feb & Mar 2020, Govt. was stops the International flights very lately.
But, what's the point of testing at airports then? In that domestic travel from areas like Delhi should be stopped to rest of the states because of heavy inflation in cases.
It's a correct decision if this new strain of coronavirus turns out to be something serious then you will be the first one to say oh Modi Govt was sleeping he is not my PM sort of things like every libr***
FYI, I hangout with all Congress, BJP, TMC and other major regional parties in Northeast with having no political affiliation to any party. We discuss political topics with healthy respect. And my grandfather was a former Rajya Sabha MP and is a senior consultant of a Political Party. I have screenshoted what you wrote. If you ever from this day onwards ever use any inappropriate against me. I won't hesitate to file an FIR against you. Disagreeing something with someone is cool and abusing other with bad language is not.

Timely decision, same was supposed to be done in Mar/April.
Back in January itself. Didn't WHO notified us about the unknown contagious disease back on New Year's Eve last year? Than Namaste Trump happened. We got busy building wall to cover slums than screen coming passengers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock