Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

FYI, I hangout with all Congress, BJP, TMC and other major regional parties in Northeast with having no political affiliation to any party. We discuss political topics with healthy respect. And my grandfather was a former Rajya Sabha MP and is a senior consultant of a Political Party. I have screenshoted what you wrote. If you ever from this day onwards ever use any inappropriate against me. I won't hesitate to file an FIR against you. Disagreeing something with someone is cool and abusing other with bad language is not.
You use "Bhakts" in every sentence without knowing the actual meaning of the word but when i called you Libr*** then you are getting triggered and why are you telling me about what your grandfather? Did i asked you? I don't give a damn about what your grandfather does
aczhZIk.jpg

You use "Bhakts" in every sentence without knowing the actual meaning of the word but when i called you Libr*** then you are getting triggered and why are you telling me about what your grandfather? Did i asked you? I don't give a damn about what your grandfather does
aczhZIk.jpg
Bhakt means follower in a sarcastic way. What does the other mean that you had to censor?

I use my grandfather as example as to say how we discuss political topics in a healthy manner. Not like you. Than again wouldn't expect much from who as behaviour shows how you were raised and brought up.

Last edited:
Coming to Bhakth logic. How does this flight thing became political? When all political parties wants restrictions on travel. Some people can't see things beyond politics.

I didn't say bring passengers without testing. Bring them than screen them. Who would want to bring infected people to hurt their love ones?

The argument was b/w me and you and now you are talking about how i was raised and brought up 😂😂
Did you dodge the question why the bad word you wrote was censored?

Jokes on you. My parents and grandparents didn't raise me to use bad language against you. While I score making friends using my good behaviour. Keep making enemies with your profanity. 😂

Bhakt means follower in a sarcastic way. What does the other mean that you had to censor?

I use my grandfather as example as to say how we discuss political topics in a healthy manner. Not like you. Than again wouldn't expect much from who as behaviour shows how you were raised and brought up.
Bhakt doesn't mean follower in a "sarcastic" way it means devotee of God 🕉️ and coming to your question it was what you are so called liberal🤫

Bhakt doesn't mean follower in a "sarcastic" way it means devotee of God 🕉️ and coming to your question it was what you are so called liberal🤫
Bhakt in politics means follower in religion means devotee. You didn't call me liberal. 🕊

Back in January itself. Didn't WHO notified us about the unknown contagious disease back on New Year's Eve last year? Than Namaste Trump happened. We got busy building wall to cover slums than screen coming passengers.
So what you want, govt should repeat that mistake.

Use brain and common sense bhai. I said to screen at airports. No one is entering country from UK without testing anyway. What more you want?
Discussion - Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic
Why even screening, its not needed. There is no common sense or logic needed for that. Why to waste resources on some thing which is not needed. Travel restrictions are not some thing new and have been implemented many times in the past.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock