Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

It wasn't scapegoat Tablighi Jamaat. It was Central Government's unplanned lockdown that help COVID 19 spread across country says a New York Times.

The Virus Trains: How Lockdown Chaos Spread Covid-19 Across India
His government and especially his Covid-19 task force, dominated by upper-caste Hindus,

I stopped reading after this.Looks like all logic,sense is thrown into sea the moment they talk about Modi and BJP.And anyway these are the type of people who will ensure that BJP remains in power no matter what it does.

His government and especially his Covid-19 task force, dominated by upper-caste Hindus,

I stopped reading after this.Looks like all logic,sense is thrown into sea the moment they talk about Modi and BJP.And anyway these are the type of people who will ensure that BJP remains in power no matter what it does.
Well almost 1 crore COVID positive cases don't lie.

Wasn't this the same publication that mocked our mangalyan launch?

The comments under this article throws light on the opinion that most people have on it. Gan and David's comments are good examples.
Unlike our shameful media houses. They did apologize for the cartoon which some people found offensive. I personally think there was nothing wrong it. Migrant crisis during lockdown actually justifies the fact even more.
India Mars Mission: New York Times apologises for cartoon

Unlike our shameful media houses. They did apologize for the cartoon which some people found offensive. I personally think there was nothing wrong it. Migrant crisis during lockdown actually justifies the fact even more.
India Mars Mission: New York Times apologises for cartoon
Attributing anything and everything to caste/politics just doesn't make any sense, especially from such reputed media houses. The article itself brings some good facts out sans the aforementioned issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock