Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,607
He doesnt have a signature or am I not seeing it?
QCcYLNM.jpg

Cheq is also offering Amazon voucher worth 250, for every 3 successful referrals.
It is not in addition to 100 cheq chips per successful referral, it is a substitute for that. And it's worse coz if you have 2 successful referrals you still get nothing until you have a third one. The referees get their cheq chips upon the first payment of 100 or more.

It is not in addition to 100 cheq chips per successful referral, it is a substitute for that. And it's worse coz if you have 2 successful referrals you still get nothing until you have a third one. The referees get their cheq chips upon the first payment of 100 or more.
Nope you still get 100 coins per referral

Q3i0NMI.jpg

Anyone got the same offer? No idea how much minimum payment to avail.
IwkEWli.jpg

CheQ multiplier week is live from 28th June to 5th July, 1 Chip=4 Rs on select brands like Ease my trip, Cleartrip, Kuku FM, Blaupunkt, etc.
gqmRavQ.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock