Canon India Launches 2 New MFDs for SMEs

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
canon_imagerunner_advance_c3300_C350i_a3_a4.jpg

Canon India on Tuesday launched two new MFDs or multi-function devices targeted at small and medium businesses. While the Canon ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i (right) is priced at Rs. 1,68,994, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 series (left) devices costs between Rs. 2,83,394 and Rs. 3,95,194, depending upon the customer's requirements.

The products launched in the A3 segment are ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 series comprising of iR-ADV C3320/ C3325/ C3330 and ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i in A4 segment.

The R-ADV C3300 series of MFDs come with 'Universal Send' and 'Mailbox Simple' that allows users to store documents on the device. For user's ease, the devices also offer an on-screen walkthrough video, which Canon claims is the first in the industry, offering step by step guidelines to users for replacement of consumables. The devices come with a remote operation kit, enabling IT admins to solve any issues with the multifunctional device remotely.

As for the security, the iR-ADV C3300 series house a Reminder LED light on the automatic document feeder that is said to blink once the copy and scan functions are completed. The feature might come handy for those who are taking out printouts of confidential documents. Also added is support for user authentication, which lets companies restrict MFD functions to specific users, and the hard disk data erase feature, which overwrites and erases data from the devices so it doesn't get compromised.

Canon also touts the optional 3-in 1 Inner Finisher in its iR-ADV C3300 series that lets users staple their documents together, bind maximum of five sheets of paper together, and easily shred documents. Users can also use Canon Mobile Printing on their Android devices to print documents on-the-go.

Canon ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i series is an A4 multifunctional device which, as per the firm, includes "business-essential features" along with "smart output management and collaboration".

With the launch of ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 series and ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i series, Canon aims to capture additional market share of 3 percent in colour MFD segment.

More: Canon India Launches 2 New MFDs for SMEs | NDTV Gadgets

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock