Vodafone India Launches New Tariff Plan Rs.346 to Counter Reliance

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 10,230
abhisek said:
I too got the offer today. For me they are giving for rs 345 56 GB for 56 days.

That's the first time offer. Everyone who got this 1GB/day will get 56 GB for 56 days on first recharge if recharged before 15th march 2017

Sarkar said:
That's the first time offer. Everyone who got this 1GB/day will get 56 GB for 56 days on first recharge if recharged before 15th march 2017

is it work via online rechange. or should i recharge via only retailer.

abhisek said:
is it work via online rechange. or should i recharge via only retailer.

bothway. Just make sure you recharge the exact amount (Confirm with CC/app first). Even 1 rupee more or less will give you different pack or in worst case no pack (and will be added as main account balance) as there are lots of plans within Rs 340 -350 in a particular circle  ;)

Here Vodafone giving excellent offer,
349 ₹
All local/STD call + 50 MB 3G Data, (4G Device 1GB but data 3G[emoji51])

Totally gone mad.

This way they want to beat others[emoji23][emoji23]

7b18c21ae3a11eb9f7b1081358347ceb.png

Guys but I doubt as 342 plan offers unlimited calling & 28gb of data where as 346 plan gives you 300minutes calling & only 10gb of data. So you pay more and get less benefits. Doesn't seem logical to me.

Ankit Jain said:
Guys but I doubt as 342 plan offers unlimited calling & 28gb of data where as 346 plan gives you 300minutes calling & only 10gb of data. So you pay more and get less benefits. Doesn't seem logical to me.

In voda all unlimited calls are capped to 300 min/day and 1200 min/week and 300 different number/week. If you exceed these limit then you have to pay. All T&C are here https://shop.vodafone.in/shop/traiDocs/Talk_non_stop.pdf

Now regarding data at your 342 plan you will get 1GB everyday(=28GB for 28 days). So if you need more than 1GB in a particular day(say to watch IPL final you need 4GB) then you have to buy another data pack of 3GB data. But with 346 plan you will get whole 10 GB on first day of recharge which you can spend in a day or if you wish through 28 days   :k

Gssran said:
Here Vodafone giving excellent offer,
349 ₹
All local/STD call  + 50 MB 3G Data, (4G Device 1GB but data 3G[emoji51])

Totally gone mad.

This way they want to beat others[emoji23][emoji23]

Epic troll of Voda! ;) :lol

Vodafone is bad in many circles. Good offers only for South India. :(

Finally activated this pack ie, 345 - 56 gb free 1gb/day 56 days + unlimited calls.

Actually asked for customer care to activate this pack from my main balance, he told me that " yes its possible, you have to recharge above 345 +1 in your account and call me to activate this pack" then, I recharged balance amount (225 already have + 150 recharged) After recharged Rs.375

Then I called CC (another guy) not possible to activate this from main balance, I told them already spoken your CC and he clearly said as this pack possible to activate as per your CC confirmation I recharged. But he said again not possible and that CC said by mistake. I am not accepted asked to connect senior person and he also told same story.

I shouted them I want this pack and book complaint. but not booked complaint. then next day SMS received like this your problem solved? Good or bad reply with same sms (0-10) 0 very bad and 10 good. I replied 0, then SMS received as our vodafone person call you shorly...

I received call after 2hrs, directly told me that your problem solve immediately also call and confirm you. Then SMS received and activated and also rcvd call for confirmation. .....

Bapun Raz said:
Vodafone is bad in many circles. Good offers only for South India. :(
Becoz they were very poor sgl on south .. Espclly in my area ???? :(:( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock