Vodafone India Launches New Tariff Plan Rs.346 to Counter Reliance

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 10,208
dipanshu2404 said:
2e324262bfa9f42b52f3ddb192064a12.jpg
4db4cc468298c929c8c5b7320c48cc91.jpg

Can i do recharge through online??? as it says visit nearest vodafone outlet...
No response from CC

Yes, you can recharge any place, but amount should be correct 345, 346 or 347......

sasitnj said:
Yes, you can recharge any place, but amount should be correct 345, 346 or 347......
Okay thank you bro [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] ... Plese don't quote images please remove them...

Wow.. loot deal bro. And vodafone also performing well at your place. Now this is something which can beat Jio offer.

Ritesh said:
Wow.. loot deal bro. And vodafone also performing well at your place. Now this is something which can beat Jio offer.
Yeah people says vodafone is slow but for some strange reason vodafone is always 2 times faster than airtel here at given anytime. In fact they are the fastest operator among all here.

Vodafone services are pathetic at my place. Be it calls or data, no comparison with Airtel.
Happy for you bro. You got great offer with good amount of speed.

Ritesh said:
Vodafone services are pathetic at my place. Be it calls or data, no comparison with Airtel.
Happy for you bro. You got great offer with good amount of speed.

You don't need any other as you got Jio with its whopping 80-90 Mbps speed. I wish I could get that.  :shy

Complained to Jio for its pathetic service(1Mbps), they said they will visit my place and give an update within 48 hrs. Lets see what they do  :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock