BSNL now offers 10 GB Broadband data per day for Rs 249 monthly charge

Thanks....
But what is the validity of the plan?? Lifelong as other plans or after few months they will automatically switch to higher value plan?

Techmania: Please do not quote images.

What a marketing gimmick...
You cannot download more that around 10 gb in one day on 1 mbps connection.
Instead of saying 1 mbps unlimited, they did some marketing trick... good one..

techmania said:
What a marketing gimmick...
You cannot download more that around 10 gb in one day on 1 mbps connection.
Instead of saying 1 mbps unlimited, they did some marketing trick... good one..

It's 2mpbs for 10GB.

For 249 Rs the plan is better.

Balaji G said:
It's 2mpbs for 10GB.

For 249 Rs the plan is better.

Not possible. Bsnl will go bankrupt. Its no where mentioned on the twitter account as well. I firmly think its just 1 mbps speed. Would definitely want to see some info on the speed, but they have strategically not provided that anywhere.

I think bsnl should seriously start giving 4 mbps as standard (with fup) and launch 2 mbps non fup plan at around 700/- per month.

techmania said:
Not possible. Bsnl will go bankrupt. Its no where mentioned on the twitter account as well. I firmly think its just 1 mbps speed. Would definitely want to see some info on the speed, but they have strategically not provided that anywhere.

I think bsnl should seriously start giving 4 mbps as standard (with fup) and launch 2 mbps non fup plan at around 700/- per month.

1mbps true unlimited plan is already available for 249Rs.

Currently I am using this plan and getting 1.5mpbs always...

10GB would not give attention for 1mbps as true unlimited is already available..

Guys I am using rural combo 650 per month with unlimited internet, Can I opt this plan?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock