BSNL launches Rs 491 broadband plan to offer 20Mbps speed, 20 GB data per day

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
While there's still some time for the JioFibre to launch in India, BSNL wants to stay on the front foot so that the war is neck-to-neck. The state-owned telecom operator has announced a new Rs 491 broadband plan that offers 20GB data per day for a month. The company calls it the "most economical broadband plan in India today" and is useful for both individuals as well as small and medium entrepreneurs.

Alongside the 20 GB data, BSNL also gives unlimited calls to any network under this plan. This is similar to the Airtel broadband plans. The BSNL Rs 491 broadband plan can be purchased from any customer service centres, franchises or retail outlets of BSNL.

Jio effect: BSNL launches Rs 491 broadband plan to offer 20Mbps speed, 20 GB data per day

Is this offer available to all..?
Means also available to existing customers..?
Also is this a Combo plan.?

Currently of 499 Combo plan at Flat 8Mbps speed.

New plans will be exclusively available to new broadband customers only.

DhSb9c4V4AAvKOJ.jpg

Never understood why they have the 'For New Connections' only rider. Plus, they launch it saying its for 2 months or 3 months, etc.

BSNL is worst.after connection it will long for one month very speedy and good then will out of order.I given up bsnl connection due to out of order everytime.I mean postpaid bed band.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock