BSNL makes data cheaper by 100%

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,197
i planned to surrender broadband and get bsnl 3g connection.anyone using bsnl 3g?.whats download and upload speed of bsnl 3g in chennai

id_866 said:
i planned to surrender broadband and get bsnl 3g connection.anyone using bsnl 3g?.whats download and upload speed of bsnl 3g in chennai
Its crap and network is very unstable..

Bapun Raz said:
Its crap and network is very unstable..
Whose network is stable bro? At least they are giving unlimited where as Look at the 3G speed of airtel in kolkata I was getting in afternoon [emoji19]

e36eb7762f7fa6d75ac07ec3948397e3.jpg

Almost 2G speed but they are calling it platinum 3G. This is clearly cheating. But our great Trai don't do anything about it [emoji35]

Sarkar said:
Whose network is stable bro? At least they are giving unlimited where as Look at the 3G speed of airtel in kolkata I was getting in afternoon [emoji19]

e36eb7762f7fa6d75ac07ec3948397e3.jpg
well said.all networks are bad in india

Now i feel bsnl 3g is better than your airtel 3g. [emoji14] I easily get 6-8Mbps speed on airtel 3g usually though.

Bapun bhai u get 6-8 mbps on ur Bsnl or Airtel 3G ??? Becoz u have written to reply sarkar that now i feel my Bsnl 3G is better then ur Airtel 3G.

SPANDAN said:
Bapun bhai u get 6-8 mbps on ur Bsnl or Airtel 3G ??? Becoz u have written to reply sarkar that now i feel my Bsnl 3G is better then ur Airtel 3G.
Airtel

@Sarkar @id_866 Both of you Criticize all telecom companies but just want to tell you that First u check ur Area where u live as there must be network issues as Airtel believes in transparency and u can check if there is Tower near u or not. All areas recieving Excellent 3G as well as 4G speeds and sarkar the speed test which u shown clearly shows its not 3G speed its just 2G speed. I recieve very good Speed in Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G,4G,Jio4G. So dont need to Blame telecome companies. It is very easy to put the blame on soneone else but first check ur area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock