BSNL makes data cheaper by 100%

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,121
Sarkar said:
I don't understand why you raise questions about tower as you can see in screen shot I have full tower. Also have H in signal so it's 3G. Area is salt lake city sec 1 CA block kolkata.

I think I should have post 3G speed in night or morning as then you will see speed reach to 3 Mbps easily at same spot. It's only afternoon to evening their speed sucks.

Sarkar bhai then there would definitely be some Fault by Airtel end at that particular area bcoz otherwise on other cities many of my friends using Airtel 3G working very well all the time. Also ur Speed in morning n night that u r telling 3Mbps is also very slow as i get 6-7 mbps all d time and Ping at mostly under 50 which is great.

SPANDAN said:
Sarkar bhai then there would definitely be some Fault by Airtel end at that particular area bcoz otherwise on other cities many of my friends using Airtel 3G working very well all the time. Also ur Speed in morning n night that u r telling 3Mbps is also very slow as i get 6-7 mbps all d time and Ping at mostly under 50 which is great.
I think real problem is they are using microwave transmission instead of gigabyte fiber cable to connect tower here.

Microwave transmission is good if small number of users(like I get 8 Mbps with same airtel 3G in my village) but if u have lots of users u should have fiber connectivity in which they are not investing.

Sarkar said:
I think real problem is they are using microwave transmission instead of gigabyte fiber cable to connect tower here.

Microwave transmission is good if small number of users(like I get 8 Mbps with same airtel 3G in my village) but if u have lots of users u should have fiber connectivity in which they are not investing.

Bro Jio is using fiber connectivity,but as the number of users increases speed in jio also decreased .

SPANDAN said:
@Sarkar @id_866 Both of you Criticize all telecom companies but just want to tell you that First u check ur Area where u live as there must be network issues as Airtel believes in transparency and u can check if there is Tower near u or not. All areas recieving Excellent 3G as well as 4G speeds and sarkar the speed test which u shown clearly shows its not 3G speed its just 2G speed. I recieve very good Speed in Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G,4G,Jio4G. So dont need to Blame telecome companies. It is very easy to put the blame on soneone else but first check ur area.!!
@spandan its responsibility of company should provide good speed in all areas. why they are giving ads like they can provide signals even in remote village,under the mountain like that.why they say 3g 4g like that?.i am in chennai city only.

Bsnl 3g unlimited plan 1099 launched (without Speed restriction)

a9b66c7fa362f3d1fd1a522b9d6ae1c4.jpg

RE: Bsnl 3g unlimited plan launched (without speech restriction)

Jio se bhi sasta :rofl

RE: Bsnl 3g unlimited plan 1099 launched (without Speed restriction)

Thakur Ji thread create karne se pahele search to kar lia karo  :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock