BSNL makes data cheaper by 100%

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,181
SPANDAN said:
Then how come Bsnl n Jio providing Unlimited offers. If its going to Crash their networks then how come they r providing??? Its not abt Crashing but Looting their customers as Done by Vodafone,Airtel,Idea.

See what's happening with Jio, they have just 2 millions customers but in Data carrying capacity they already overcome 2nd and 3rd largest operator Voda, Idea & are about to overcome Airtel in a month or so but Airtel has much more data subscribers than Jio. Per head avg consumption in Jio is 26 Gb compared to 700 MB in other operator. That's happen when you give unlimited offer.  ;)

Now if u continue unlimited offer and also add subscribers to ur network then ultimately your network will slow down as capacity is limited.

BSNL has largest fiber network in India mostly unutilised so they can give unlimited offer till they network gets full. So till then Enjoy  :tup

There is another possibility, if you have followed T-mobile(USA) recent announcement then you will see they also started unlimited data but there is a catch. You can stream only in 480p resolution, and wifi tethering has a limit of 5 GB only, it's also possible that Jio also follow this route

Soon you will see All other operators in India will start giving Unlimited high speed data may be at High cost which i particularly doesnt matter to me. Also in India most of people doesnt have ability to give 1100 Rs or more just for internet surfing. Its mostly young aged adults and that too who stream videos online or play games. If we cateogarized these individuals using unlimited data that will be too low to affect operator bandwith or any congestion. Dont take example from USA where Children to Adults all have latest gadgets n know how to use internet at the Fullest.

Also u can get a perfect example from Reliance Jio only that its been more then 3 months since they r providing Unlimited 4g data for free still only 1.5millions users r there. It mainly depends on country buying capacity n how to use internet at the Fullest as most indians who uses internet mostly Uses Facebook n Whatsapp only.

Reliance cheat people with fake offer when you buy there products you will not get data that was promised I upgraded my 3 g reliance dongle to 4g they had given 10gb free data after upgrading device but after I upgraded my device I got no data when I call cc they said offer is closed how can offer closed day after its services launch reliance fraud company

SPANDAN said:
Soon you will see All other operators in India will start giving Unlimited high speed data may be at High cost which i particularly doesnt matter to me. Also in India most of people doesnt have ability to give 1100 Rs or more just for internet surfing. Its mostly young aged adults and that too who stream videos online or play games. If we cateogarized these individuals using unlimited data that will be too low to affect operator bandwith or any congestion. Dont take example from USA where Children to Adults all have latest gadgets n know how to use internet at the Fullest.

Problem is wired Broadband almost doesn't exists in India so only option left is wireless for most of the rural people. And as most of the Govt/essential services going online internet is now more needed for those people. Just take an example of opening simple bank account in SBI which require you to apply online as they will not give you application offline in SBI branch.  ;)

You ask what policy Jio can do that's why I took T-mobile speed throttling example, I know language is a big barrier here as most people doesn't understand English.

If all people use Whatapp and facebook then I don't know why I always get 30 Kbps speed and pages refused to open in Airtel platinum 3G network on prime time in Kolkata saltlake.  :dodgy

Sarkar bhai i really dont know why u r getting so low speed on ur Airtel 3G. Must be a location issue. Well i use Vodafone 3G and i get 6-7 Mbps Download speed and 2-3 mbps Upload speed. I also use Jio through hotspot n i get 12-15mbps download n 7-8 mbps upload speed.

There's a huge outcry on T-Mobile's policy of video quality throttling that it is against net neutrality. This is not the first time T-Mobile is facing this issue. Earlier also, they tried to do something similar and had to back track due to the bashing from the users. I hope Jio doesn't follow their foot steps.

CqrqqobVUAA95eU.jpg:small

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock