BSNL makes data cheaper by 100%

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,197
I think after Jio n Bsnl now era of 1gb n 2gb will come to an end and Unlimited data plans will take place now.

After Jio n Bsnl have introduced such prices now we got to know how much Vodafone,Airtel,idea Looted us in many years and still looting us with 176-250 Rs 1Gb data.

SPANDAN said:
Bsnl website still not updated with new plans.
They have updated via social networks.

SPANDAN said:
After Jio n Bsnl have introduced such prices now we got to know how much Vodafone,Airtel,idea Looted us in many years and still looting us with 176-250 Rs 1Gb data.
tata docomo also very costly
250 rs 1.5 gb

Bapun bhai is this offer permanent or just a preview offer. Also second question to you that Dont you think Jio also wil come up with unlimited offer after its commercial launch whether the cost is high or low it doesnt matter.

SPANDAN said:
Bapun bhai is this offer permanent or just a preview offer. Also second question to you that Dont you think Jio also wil come up with unlimited offer after its commercial launch whether the cost is high or low it doesnt matter.

Permanent offer. No wireless network can provide unlimited bandwidth anywhere in the world as it will crash their network, But I believe Jio will raise the FUP limit substantially from current 10 GB which current operators are providing as Mr Ambani has said that they want average 10 GB consumption in mobile so we can expect 50 GB FUP from Jio

Then how come Bsnl n Jio providing Unlimited offers. If its going to Crash their networks then how come they r providing??? Its not abt Crashing but Looting their customers as Done by Vodafone,Airtel,Idea.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock