BSNL makes data cheaper by 100%

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,119
I m recieving 14 Mbps download speed via Wifi Hotspot through JIO4G and i use Vodafone 3G i m getting 6-7 Mbps download speed. So stop blaming telecom companies n instead Blame ur Area.

@Sarkar @id_866 Both of you Criticize all telecom companies but just want to tell you that First u check ur Area where u live as there must be network issues as Airtel believes in transparency and u can check if there is Tower near u or not. All areas recieving Excellent 3G as well as 4G speeds and sarkar the speed test which u shown clearly shows its not 3G speed its just 2G speed. I recieve very good Speed in Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G,4G,Jio4G. So dont need to Blame telecome companies. It is very easy to put the blame on soneone else but first check ur area.!!

SPANDAN said:
Bapun bhai u get 6-8 mbps on ur Bsnl or Airtel 3G ??? Becoz u have written to reply sarkar that now i feel my Bsnl 3G is better then ur Airtel 3G.
I wrote in a sarcastic way after seeing Sarkar bro's pic.

SPANDAN said:
I m recieving 14 Mbps download speed via Wifi Hotspot through JIO4G and i use Vodafone 3G i m getting 6-7 Mbps download speed. So stop blaming telecom companies n instead Blame ur Area.
Who is responsible to provide uniform speed across all the areas? It is telecom company's responsibility. What does it mean by "blame your area" bro? In his screenshot, it's clearly showing H+ as the signal type. How could the speed be so less when the signal type is H+? Anyway, no one will be blaming anyone since everyone will switch to Jio and then these guys will learn!!

U r Absolutely right Ilikered bro. They will learn as very very rapidly i m seeing all are changing to Jio.

Jio has negative sides too. Because they are giving free data all are moving to jio. But they are capping the speeds and speed is not what we were getting before on jio sim. For jiofi device it is still good no doubt in that. Airtel and Voda have lot more customers and users still they are able to provide better speed in most of the areas. Hope before their commercial launch they fix these things, only less/cheap cost doesn't matters quality also needed.

Bapun bhai i m getting Excellent speed on my Jio Lyf phone n through wifi hotspot also. On sim also my friend is getting 15-25 mbps speed.but on rarely somedays only speed is reduced and that is understanble as they have not launched commercially yet n in testing phase. Also they r giving Sim cards for free. But having said that getting 10-20 mbps speed on Sim card and that too for free unlimited is very very good. I dont see any issues in Quality. Also as u know Vodafone idea airtel are not giving Interconnection points to Jio for phone calling and Jio have regustered complains for that to TRAI also.

Yaar itna Free main mil raha hai that too High speed unlimited from many months Lekin humare India mein Kami nikalne waale kam nahin hai. Pehle hee theek tha jab 250-300 Rs mein 1Gb 3G milta tha. Also now other operators like Bsnl is providing Unlimited 3G internet at Nominal cost just coz in Pressure from Jio. Jio have Drastically changed whole cenario in our country. Just bcoz of Jio only Vodafone is compelled to provide 20Gb 4G internet at just 999Rs.

Good offer by BSNL but Not Getting 3G Signal Indoor Since Last 3 Months

SPANDAN said:
@Sarkar @id_866 Both of you Criticize all telecom companies but just want to tell you that First u check ur Area where u live as there must be network issues as Airtel believes in transparency and u can check if there is Tower near u or not. All areas recieving Excellent 3G as well as 4G speeds and sarkar the speed test which u shown clearly shows its not 3G speed its just 2G speed. I recieve very good Speed in Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G,4G,Jio4G. So dont need to Blame telecome companies. It is very easy to put the blame on soneone else but first check ur area.
I don't understand why you raise questions about tower as you can see in screen shot I have full tower. Also have H in signal so it's 3G. Area is salt lake city sec 1 CA block kolkata.

I think I should have post 3G speed in night or morning as then you will see speed reach to 3 Mbps easily at same spot. It's only afternoon to evening their speed sucks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock