BSNL Cuts 3G Tariffs

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
BSNL Cuts 3G Tariffs; 1 GB 3G Data Plans Now Starts at Rs. 151

Finally here is a great news for BSNL 3G customers , India’s first 3G Mobile Service provider BSNL is all set to slash its 3G tariff starting 01.06.2012.
Starting 1st of next month BSNL will offer new 3G Plan which is competitive BSNL new 3G plans are as below.
1GB will now be available in Rs. 151 which will have validity for 7 days, 1.25 GB in 250 and 2.5 GB in 450 for 30 days.
The revised and new plans will be available for all prepaid andpostpaid customers from 1st June, 2012 and can be used while National Roaming in all circles across India without any extra data charge.

dG6Ew.png

The existing STV of Rs. 10 and Rs. 200 will be withdrawn starting Just 1st along with that the additional usage charged beyond free data usage list for 2G and 3G prepaid data plan STV data usage charges for prepaid voice plans has been revised from 04p/10k to 02p/10kb.

Source

For Rs. 450 = 2.5 GB ,Is it really cheap ???

I think the Equation goes like this:-

The faster the SPEED = LOWER the DATA, if we have speed then we can't do any thing with 1GB
or 2.5 GB. So don't think as a good offer Acording to me the DATA should be Approx. 8 GB for Rs.500

JENIUS-JATT said:
For Rs. 450 = 2.5 GB ,Is it really cheap ???

I think the Equation goes like this:-

The faster the SPEED = LOWER the DATA, if we have speed then we can't do any thing with 1GB
or 2.5 GB. So don't think as a good offer Acording to me the DATA should be Approx. 8 GB for Rs.500
Give it some time buddy...they have spend huge bucks to obtain 3G licences, they need to stabilize first !
I am sure, wih the passing of years, and subsequent 4G launch...its will become dirt cheap !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock