BSNL starts unlimited call offer for Rs 99, off-net for Rs 339

Imran Shekh said:
Bro , In Which State ???
In Gujarat They Provide 10gb in 999₹
West bengal circle. See this text I received

93d3ad262080b4c4e5307358a66b391d.jpg

Yes, 2/3g is there but most people use those phones mostly for calls and not for high data plans. Data savvy users are either using wifi or have shifted to 4g. If someone has access to low cost wifi, they dont need 4g all the time as messaging works even on 2g. In office buildings, educational institutions and other such places people are now getting wifi either for free or very cheap. Only for residential use, one needs some form of high speed data.

I think that plan is Specially for you... Not for All WB Airtel Customer...Pls Confirm with CC

Sarkar said:
No plans on Jio give you ₹50/GB without WiFi data which is absent in almost all places all over India
Wait Wi-Fi hotspots are not started yet and most of the towers are not not started yet. As I reported earlier. ;)
I forgot to no cellular is providing you free services like JioMag JioTV which also support to provide Star channels which ditto TV not.

Tha.RP8 said:
4g phones have been there in market for more than a year now
Correction I brought HTC desire 820 in 2014 which is almost 3 Year which supports 4G has Snapdragon 615 chipset.

techmania said:
Yes, 2/3g is there but most people use those phones mostly for calls and not for high data plans. Data savvy users are either using wifi or have shifted to 4g. If someone has access to low cost wifi, they dont need 4g all the time as messaging works even on 2g. In office buildings, educational institutions and other such places people are now getting wifi either for free or very cheap. Only for residential use, one needs some form of high speed data.
WiFi/ wired broadband is only in selected places in cities/towns and there is an India which lives outside of that area and that is millions times larger than that size.

hike said:
Wait Wi-Fi hotspots are not started yet and most of the towers are not not started yet. As I reported earlier. ;)
Yes and they won't start their paid service unless they complete hotspot deployment in atleast their high subscriber regions...

hike said:
Correction I brought HTC desire 820 in 2014 which is almost 3 Year which supports 4G has Snapdragon 615 chipset.
Ateast one year, thats what I said... Infact the phone I was talking about, I bought it in January 2015 only, its a redmi note 4g, which I'm still using.. I forgot that its already December 2016(Time flies fast), so didn't mention the year!! Yes, you are another example of what I said, thanks....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock