BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Puns2019
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 60,735
I do not like bsnl fiber . I paid for 200 Mbps but I could not received speed it is giving 50 to 70 Mbps maximum . I think we are waste goverment rs for third class service . But we have to use goverment bsnl for goverment office.
It's depend on local lco, my lco & railwire lco provide bsnl fiber in area, both are resolved my issue within 24 hours & also I had registered request for speed & connection drop issue, lco checked whole cable from my home to bsnl office, later he replaced modem @ free of cost, if ur lco not resolve means contact ur location cgm, they will resolve ur issue

I think it's ur circle cgm email id

[email protected],[email protected],

Add cc to [email protected], [email protected]

It's depend on local lco, my lco & railwire lco provide bsnl fiber in area, both are resolved my issue within 24 hours & also I had registered request for speed & connection drop issue, lco checked whole cable from my home to bsnl office, later he replaced modem @ free of cost, if ur lco not resolve means contact ur location cgm, they will resolve ur issue

I think it's ur circle cgm email id

[email protected],[email protected],

Add cc to [email protected], [email protected]
Could you help me with contact details of cgm Rajasthan?

Installation charges?
₹1000 (₹500 for Broadband & ₹500 for Landline).. They used to waive off these charges until March 31, this year. Not sure whether the offer is extended or not at present.

Charges for Router & Landline (If Opted from BSNL.. Check if there are any offers running, Mostly they offer them free of cost too for plans above ₹500).

One Month Plan Charge (Deposit) is to be paid. The deposit amount will further be divided into 4 equal installments and reflect as One Time Charges in the bills generated. This deposit amount will be adjusted or refunded back at the time of connection closure!

All the Charges are to be paid only after the first bill has been generated only to BSNL (Not to any Vendor or Office Staff).

DgKEGwp.jpeg

Ei7DmLx.jpeg

Nice, BSNL Bharat Air Fiber is also best, I'm using both and yes it depends on local vendor as partnership with bsnl always renewed contract at ever 3 year. Speed is great also they have high mbs to 1 gps plans included in plan along with ott benefits.

I am using BSNL FTTH since past few years and I must say the service is good.

I get the speed what is promised in which pack I am subscribed to. And downtime from BSNL end is minimum.

Whereas due to on going smart City works the line gets disconnected many a times in past few months. The vendor is coperative and helpful in such cases.

Back
Top Bottom