BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Puns2019
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 60,736
Ei7DmLx.jpeg
I texted them on Wednesday still waiting for their call.
it depends on local vendor as partnership with bsnl always renewed contract at ever 3 year.
Getting good local vendor is gem, even if plans are expensive.
The vendor is coperative and helpful in such cases.
Same applies on Cable operator my cable operator is so good and helpful. I'm associated with him from like 2000.
I think twice before getting rid of Cable TV, paying 270/month is not big deal if in-person is good.
I'm asking him on regular basis to be internet service provider as well. He replies, there are already too many market player.
This time I'll tell him that no one can match you in providing service. I still remember my cable operator helper came all the way from 5kms to repair my connection at 10:30pm.

I texted them on Wednesday still waiting for their call.

Getting good local vendor is gem, even if plans are expensive.

Same applies on Cable operator my cable operator is so good and helpful. I'm associated with him from like 2000.
I think twice before getting rid of Cable TV, paying 270/month is not big deal if in-person is good.
I'm asking him on regular basis to be internet service provider as well. He replies, there are already too many market player.
This time I'll tell him that no one can match you in providing service. I still remember my cable operator helper came all the way from 5kms to repair my connection at 10:30pm.
Bro, now a days bsnl twitter & support team not reply, better to visit ur nearby bsnl office or contact ur lco for new connection 👍

If u or ur family member working/retired from state/central government, they will give 10% discount for montly plan😉

Btw my both lco ( railwire, bsnl) service is awesome, within 24 hours they resolved Cable cut & connection issue, few month before faced one issue they checked all cable from home to bsnl office, it's above 4km, they resolved issue in office, after it's working,on next day again faced same issue, my lco replaced new modem without ask any amount🙂

I am using BSNL FTTH since past few years and I must say the service is good.

I get the speed what is promised in which pack I am subscribed to. And downtime from BSNL end is minimum.

Whereas due to on going smart City works the line gets disconnected many a times in past few months. The vendor is coperative and helpful in such cases.
First you need to ask BSNL office for connection after you will able to contact vendor , dm your bsnl landline number once payment so they can come to installed your fiber. Talk with dm when your connection will lost or any issue with connectivity. I faced no issue in hp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, now a days bsnl twitter & support team not reply, better to visit ur nearby bsnl office or contact ur lco for new connection 👍
Yes I've noticed that but I'm talking about booking connection via WhatsApp.

How are you getting so much speed ? 😜

i don't know bro.. but i was always getting around 70-75mbps from Day1 i switched to this plan. and for the past few weeks the speed seems to have improved and always crossing 90mbps consistently now. i think it all depends on the exchange capacity and the speed capping set by the exchange.

Fake Totaly at 499. No 90 Mbps will cross, It will stick to 60 Mpbs. I'm a long time user and i know all about plans, coz i switched most plans. May In fiber, Plans with speed will be 60Mbps will not cross or it will till 150 Mbps in other plans.

Back
Top Bottom