BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Any chance of degrading plan instead of visiting or calling local office..? through online..

Any chance of degrading plan instead of visiting or calling local office..? through online..
You can do this with SelfCare portal directly...

If you haven't registered already, you can sign up and use this. It will have Change Plan option, you can use the same.

BSNL recently launched some new plans for limited time basis..I wished to upgrade to the 775 one but no option is available on the selfcare app too..all the old/obsolete plans are coming on it..is there a way to upgrade without going to the BSNL office?
0NOHs9j.jpg

BSNL recently launched some new plans for limited time basis..I wished to upgrade to the 775 one but no option is available on the selfcare app too..all the old/obsolete plans are coming on it..is there a way to upgrade without going to the BSNL office?
0NOHs9j.jpg
This Are for new customers naa

10km :skd:,Yes bro definitely u will face coverage & speed issue, don't go for air fiber, for me apartment Opposite jio tower available but facing signal issue, bro try bsnl fiber, railwire fiber or any other fiber connection,

For connection feasible check, send twitter dm, u will prompt response
I have a bsnl fiber plan, but the network is very bad. I have complained to them both online and offline and no response so yeah😅 kinda in a dire situation, and for other connection there is Kerala vision in my area but according to my friends and neighbors in my area, its pretty bad. Ig i will wait till jio fiber or airtel fibers strikes, btw thanks for the reply, much appreciated in helping me 😌

I have a bsnl fiber plan, but the network is very bad. I have complained to them both online and offline and no response so yeah😅 kinda in a dire situation, and for other connection there is Kerala vision in my area but according to my friends and neighbors in my area, its pretty bad. Ig i will wait till jio fiber or airtel fibers strikes, btw thanks for the reply, much appreciated in helping me 😌

Bro, write ur complaint to ur circle cgm

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Add Cc to

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

Complaint Register Website:

Also try to send dm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock