BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Puns2019
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 60,736
i don't know bro.. but i was always getting around 70-75mbps from Day1 i switched to this plan. and for the past few weeks the speed seems to have improved and always crossing 90mbps consistently now. i think it all depends on the exchange capacity and the speed capping set by the exchange.
impossible.

Fake Totaly at 499. No 90 Mbps will cross, It will stick to 60 Mpbs. I'm a long time user and i know all about plans, coz i switched most plans. May In fiber, Plans with speed will be 60Mbps will not cross or it will till 150 Mbps in other plans.
Not fake..last year I was using ₹599 plan which has limit upto 60MBps but I was always getting more than that, to be precise close to 100MBps

Same here, I'm on 60mbps plan but it crosses over 60mbps, I get 70mbps also
70 mpbs can be reach as per service providers in your area. But i'm talking about 90mbps. At 499 Plan, it can't be reach to 90mpbs. The new plans from 599 INR will get up to 100mpbs only.

Not fake..last year I was using ₹599 plan which has limit upto 60MBps but I was always getting more than that, to be precise close to 100MBps
At 499 plans. it will not reach more than 70mbps. I'm not talking about 599 plan which you were mentioned.

Can anyone suggest me please ?
Buy Netlink HG323DAC dual band WiFi fiber device from :

Mostly it says out of stock. You can get in amazon India website for 40% more price.

Back
Top Bottom