BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 64,873
BSNL 4G SIM Card.

OuqLzgt.jpg

k35he5S.jpg
I got one too in last August.(Ported from voda)
but in my village, only 2G, which also not stable.

I swapped BSNL 3G SIM with 4G SIM today. They took Rs. 30

OuqLzgt.jpg

k35he5S.jpg
While porting my Voda to BSNL 3G last July something went wrong (I inserted both new & old SIM at the same time), so network didn't came on any.
Then I submitted both the SIMs to the store & I left my village.
Then in September I came to know that the SIM has been activated the last month, then I told my friend in village to collect the SIM, he said the shopkeeper asking ₹120, then I sent via UPI, and he collected the 4G SIM, though network didn't came for the next few days (common issue in my village), then one evening it came, showing 2G bars, then again network gone.
Then in October I came back to my village, took the SIM, inserted, BAM signal shows emergency calls only..

Now I turn it off keeping in my phone, 'cause network issue discharge more battery.

(BSNL tower is less than 100m from my home, clearly visible, which was installed in 2011, now suffering in network issue.

BSNL seeks to launch 4G services by March 1

State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) is readying to launch 4G services by March 1, for which it has already sought spectrum from the Department of Telecommunications (DoT).

“BSNL has written to DoT asking the licensor to release spectrum, as agreed by the Government earlier, to start 4G services by March 1. A technology-driven company, launching of 4G services is an important milestone in its revival plan, which is necessary to keep abreast with competition,” a source close to the development told BusinessLine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock