BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 65,067
Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL) may get the 4G spectrum it sought as part of the revival package. The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is believed to have firmed up the proposal of allotting the airwaves to the sick public sector telecom company besides giving in to the company's other demands.

Cash-strapped BSNL likely to receive 4G spectrum in revival package

BSNL 4G launched in Bihar-Jharkhand circle at #Darbhanga now
Users can upgrade SiM free of cost.
Up gradation OTP is must.

people are demanding 5g and BSNL offering 4G:hehe:
Where is 5g in India ? It may take more than a Year to come in India that's too in limited areas.
& what purpose it serves to common man ?
What we are doing with 4g at present ?
As a matter of fact my BSNL 3g is serving excellent in Bangalore with no fake data consumption like Airtel & JiO
Similar experience at Darbhanga too where JiO service is very very poor.

Where is 5g in India ? It may take more than a Year to come in India that's too in limited areas.
& what purpose it serves to common man ?
What we are doing with 4g at present ?
As a matter of fact my BSNL 3g is serving excellent in Bangalore with no fake data consumption like Airtel & JiO
Similar experience at Darbhanga too where JiO service is very very poor.
5g in one year😳😲😲 it will take up to 4-5 years to make entry at present no 5 g devices to support 5 g network.. atleast expect 3 years after thst 5 g ll be avalaible in big cities only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock