SCREEN MIRRORING
YOUTUBE
WEB BROWSER APPS

In my list at Visakhapatnam local stores
SONY KLV32W562D @Rs 31500/-
LG 32LF6300 @Rs 35000/-

Please specify others if any

Im currently using LG 43LF6300
New TV for my sister as a gift from me as their room size below 10*10.

After 1st July,Is there any chances as GST forces any price hike for TVs for Andhrapradesh ???

05cf4d26981db3eb9f3f30ada7d1305d.jpg

Best time to Purchasing of TV before GST IMPLUMENTATION?
OR AFTER GST IMPLEMENTATION?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Instead of going for Smart TV, i would suggest you to go for Non-Smart Full HD Tv. You can easily make is smart by buying Amazon Firestick, which gives much more features than the Smart TVs.

2. There are many brands like Micromax, Sanyo and VU, whose 40 inch models are available under 27k. You can look for them.
Else, if you want to stick to Sony/LG, there are many models but as you have mentioned, it will be 26k+

Am using the same 32W562D for past 1 year. Bought it on May 2016. Bought for 36K from Amazon at that time.
It's worth a buy for 31500. You will not regret it.

Also note that W562D is 2016 Model and W672E is 2017 Model.
available for 37K in Amazon & Flipkart
Sony W67E | LED | Full HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV | Built-in subwoofer

Sony 80.1cm (32) Full HD Smart LED TV Online at best Prices In India
Sony 80.1 cm Bravia KLV-32W672E Full HD LED Smart TV: Amazon.in: Electronics

Feature wise there is no change in 2016 and 2017 model. There's a slight change in the physical appearance only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you.
Please don't buy any smart TV. Just purchase a normal full HD led tv and use any android smart box with it.
Coz, all the smart tv are using old and out dated android version with less then 1GB RAM .
As result performance is not good {feel irritate while using KODI/any game too slow} also u can't update it.
It my personal experience.

I suggest you.
Please don't buy any smart TV. Just purchase a normal full HD led tv and use any android smart box with it.
Coz, all the smart tv are using old and out dated android version with less then 1GB RAM .
As result performance is not good {feel irritate while using KODI/any game too slow} also u can't update it.
It my personal experience.
SMART TV & ANDROID TV both are entirely different.
if u r saying abt Android TV its OK. but the OP is asking abt a normal SMART TV.
A SMART TV doesn't run on Android, and u wont get an Android TV from a brand like Sony/Samsung/LG within 30K - 35K range

@Ritesh , @Jithin91 , @Bapun Raz bros & all bros

what are the television brands gud to buy ??

Is it Micromax worth to buy bros??

Thanks

in my personal opinion and my own experience, Sony is the best.. the bestest. No brand can match the pic and sound quality of Sony Bravia. The color reproduction in Sony Bravia is just awesome. Thanks to X-Reality Pro. (u can't see much difference in satellite channels. Just watch a 1080P movie/web video in an ordinary screen and Sony TV. u will see the difference) Nd Yes, it's a bit costly compared to other brands. but it will be worth it.
Samsung also a nice brand to consider in TV. When i bought the TV last year Sony's W562D & Samsung's J5300 was my two choices. Both are good. Don't have much opinion abt LG.

Coming to Micromax, in my opinion its not worth. You can get VU at the same rate with better features. Also BPL TV's are getting good reviews after the re-launch.

What's will be ur budget.?
Only go for a FHD TV. Smart or Not-Smart that's ur choice.
Samsung/Sony Non-Smart 32" will be around 28K to 31K & SMART at 33K to 38K & Sony's Android TV will take it to around 50K

VU and BPL FHD will be around 20K-25K

Last edited:
Thank you all for your valueble feedbacks

One more doubt is .....
WHICH IS BEST TIME TO Purchase of TV before GST IMPLEMENTATION
Or after GST IMPLEMENTATION (DT.01/07/2017)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock