Good News Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 196
  • Views Views: Views 26,893
Sai bro, you may feel why I didn't congratulate you!
Actually wrong English really an eyesore for me. I'm not expert, even my education also is not in English medium but mistakes in general English just put me off!
'Just before ordered' just can't go!
Sorry for that!!!

Actually wrong English really an eyesore for me. I'm not expert, even my education also is not in English medium but mistakes in general English just put me off!
Sorry for that!!!

Giving congrats & wishes its up to you no matter in that

Btwn , what u expect in the title instead of these words??? .. let me know

@Gobinaath then sai bro, remove first 3 words and Add "Bought"
"Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television"
i too noticed it on the first day, but didn't mentioned.

Just because of this title don't question Sai bros linguistic skills bros he might have created when he was in happy mood. People tend to speak whatever comes in mind when they are happy or angry and don't give much attention to grammar mistakes

Just because of this title don't question Sai bros linguistic skills bros he might have created when he was in happy mood. People tend to speak whatever comes in mind when they are happy or angry and don't give much attention to grammar mistakes
Agreed.

Sorry for that!!!
Bro, we should learn to ignore such mistakes and congratulate the member for whatever happy news he shared. Its really important than language. We can always mention that as a side note, but first we need to congratulate.

Back
Top Bottom