Good News Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 196
  • Views Views: Views 26,893
@Jithin91 bro, the concern raised by ilikered bro is on my post.
BTW, you said exactly what I wanted to say.
A big thanks, I found at least one on the same page.

nobody is questioning bro. saw a mistake. Made a suggestion, this will be good in that place instead of that.
where is the questioning bro.. i posted it in a good intention only
I didn't meant you bro BTW my answer also given by iikred bro thanks.

My English is very bad i know that

Though i thought happiness is preference here so doesn't care much abt grammar .. but today i came to know happiness is 2nd grammar & language is 1st preference here .. i thought Shakespeare not in our forum but I was wrong Shakespeare there in our forum feel proud for that

he ignore this thread coz mismatch of one word i put word "before " instead of "now" that word is eyesoring him wow super

I already intimated here today his installation day i shared here each & every small happy moment of my life here due to double of my happiness but it get reduced today thanks for that

Though I'm not speaking here coz of members point out my grammar mistake but surely there is a way to pointed out .. im not congrats u coz of grammatical mistake , ignoring coz of grammatical don't know what is all this .. if u don't have heart to congratulate then don't congratulate no pblm in that

@Gobinaath then sai bro, remove first 3 words and Add "Bought"
"Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television"
i too noticed it on the first day, but didn't mentioned.

@Jithin91 u don't the reason behind the word ordered & bought @Bapun Raz bro only know the reason behind of my purchase

Btwn i made a cod so once I didn't receive the product & paid also so what is the correct word ordered or bought ???

What happens if I cancelled the order means ?? How can I place the word cancel here once I bought means ??

Thanks

Btwn i made a cod so once I didn't receive the product & paid also so what is the correct word ordered or bought ???

What happens if I cancelled the order means ?? How can I place the word cancel here once I bought means ??

Thanks
then ordered is the correct word.
once u ordered there is no way it get cancelled, unless its cancelled by you in most of the cases.
anyway no issuesss.
nw u hav got the TV and apt word will be bought.

Installation done

2ea7dd02459dfcacf446f70f34f2c691.jpg
803f67a67637518cd17e6ff80c24103d.jpg
20ef7f23a8cee0b6a5b6a691e61c0ba9.jpg
f844cb3ba12f76e481dcf75b71f9d44b.jpg
20f5109107feaf1f3a6b002ce6a697e0.jpg
30974a8554136878c37485e1c25f4928.jpg
9e61b446e2729ef85f2593d0f5c15c3a.jpg

Reviews will post on Wednesday (2nd August 2017)

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom