Good News Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 196
  • Views Views: Views 26,893
Flipkart gave maximum time is Sunday for installation .. so today Evening or tommorow Morning installation will be done :k bro
Bro, Installation is done by cc of the product. So, you can call vu support and book an installation service or demo... you can visit this link for vu cc Support - Vu Televisions ... If you want you can call

Last edited:
Bro, Installation is done by cc of the product. So, you can call vu support and book an installation service or demo... you can visit this link for vu cc Support - Vu Televisions ... If you want you can call

Thanks bro

But installation process should be Intiate by Flipkart then only free installation possible else we requested means then it must be paid installation

So afternoon itself i called Flipkart cc and ask to raise a ticket for starting a installation process they done it maximum time for installation is sunday ;);)

Thanks bro

But installation process should be Intiate by Flipkart then only free installation possible else we requested means then it must be paid installation

So afternoon itself i called Flipkart cc and ask to raise a ticket for starting a installation process they done it maximum time for installation is sunday ;);)

Bro, I don't think that it'll be a paid installation if you call... and yes it'll be initiated by Flipkart. ..so it's better to wait

Installation done by tommorow morning

3eaea48bb9be4d2fa26003f22147fb8c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom