Good News Bought the Samsung S9 Plus(Coral Blue)

After 20 days of usage I have got some minor scratches on the Screen at the top right area, I don't remember putting the phone in any tough conditions,just once I kept it in the same bag pocket in which the keys were there by mistake for around 20 minutes,still I feel at least the glass should have been strong enough to survive this one condition, although the scratches are only visible if I am seeing the screen in direct light but still it is really hurting to have them on screen, now have ordered the tempered glass for the phone :(

I have even used 3T without any glass protection, and it has fallen,most probably scratched many times I don't even remember but really sad to see my 20 days old device having scratches and even after when S9 Plus has survived many scratch tests with keys and knives.

After 20 days of usage I have got some minor scratches on the Screen at the top right area, I don't remember putting the phone in any tough conditions,just once I kept it in the same bag pocket in which the keys were there by mistake for around 20 minutes,still I feel at least the glass should have been strong enough to survive this one condition, although the scratches are only visible if I am seeing the screen in direct light but still it is really hurting to have them on screen, now have ordered the tempered glass for the phone :(

I have even used 3T without any glass protection, and it has fallen,most probably scratched many times I don't even remember but really sad to see my 20 days old device having scratches and even after when S9 Plus has survived many scratch tests with keys and knives.
That's very bad, although I would never use any phone without screen guard/tempered glass protection.

The only phone I used like that was S7 edge, because I didn't get a suitable protective glass/guard for the front side due to the curve. I tried a lot and spent around 1500 on various glasses/guards but none of them fit the device properly. So I gave up and used it without protection, and there was not a single scratch till the device gave up i.e. after an year.

I doubt if you can get a glass/guard that can properly fit S9 Plus as well. Full glasses that you get online will have glue only in the corners, thus touch will not properly work in the center where there is no glue. Normal tempered glasses won't fit the device properly and screen guards will not provide any protection. If you can get a 5D or 6D glass that sticks to the complete screen of the device, it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock