Good News Bought Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphone

Dr Saurabh

Reaction score
Recently I bought Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphone from local store.
Price :- ₹ 24000/-
4zHHbjR.jpg

ISB6cAj.jpg
OEFv5ZK.jpg

Congrats for your New Bluetooth Headphone. For Headphone spending Rs.24000/- Wow, Bade Shaoukin Lagte Ho (I think you loves Headphones)

In My life I bought 24000/- headphones but not in ONE, it is numbers (1000+)

Congrats for your New Bluetooth Headphone. For Headphone spending Rs.24000/- Wow, Bade Shaoukin Lagte Ho (I think you loves Headphones)

In My life I bought 24000/- headphones but not in ONE, it is numbers (1000+)
Sony is a company that makes the best products, they are all excellent that's why I love Sony.

Congratulations. And I agree with you Sony always makes great products. Using their products since childhood starting with PS2 and PSP. Even now I have realised that no one can match the quality of TVs they make. Planning to buy a TV from Sony when I move.

Congratulations. And I agree with you Sony always makes great products. Using their products since childhood starting with PS2 and PSP. Even now I have realised that no one can match the quality of TVs they make. Planning to buy a TV from Sony when I move.
I 100% agree with you. When Sony used to make Xperia phones in India, then I used to use Xperia phones. If they still made phones for India, I would still only use Xperia phones.

I 100% agree with you. When Sony used to make Xperia phones in India, then I used to use Xperia phones. If they still made phones for India, I would still only use Xperia phones.
Xperia phones were very underappreciated. While Sony Ericsson was adored. Problem was always the pricing. They did big mistake by bringing entry and mid level phones. It did injustice to the brand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock