Good News Bought Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphone

This Ericsson Mobile was a dream mobile in my college days .. unfortunately due to pricing & myth in Nokia brand mobile I'm unable to buy it in my life 😒😒

9DpQpy2.jpg
I miss the early to mid 2000s. Every month I would see new types of handset. Some with sliding camera, walkmans, projectors. Even touchscreens had beautiful notification light on the body. Nowadays phones sucks. It's boring. Everyone got same things 8-16 GB ram. Only improvement is there are in screens and cameras. Meanwhile same even the best ones can't match the quality of DSLR. Screens are good enough for media consumptions though.

Last edited:
I miss the early to mid 2000s. Every month I would see new types of handset. Some with sliding camera, walkmans, projectors. Even touchscreens had beautiful notification light on the body. Nowadays phones sucks. It's boring. Everyone got same things 8-16 GB ram. Only improvement is there are in screens and cameras. Meanwhile same even the best ones can't match the quality of DSLR. Screens are good enough for media consumptions though.
At that time there was a craze of Nokia everywhere and at that time there was not much understanding about mobile. Nokia had launched Music Edition mobiles at that time, but when I used my cousin's Sony Ericsson phone, I realized that Sony is better for music than Nokia.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock