Bought Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,014
Bapun Raz said:
Gssran bro has it. Recently he bought. He moved out of iPhone, finally! [emoji12]

Yes bro. True. I too noticed both things but normal user who never used amoled displays can't notice that. Still better image production than OnePlus 3, seriously. We got it for 14,700rs with free cover and tampered glass free from shop i bought. Cheaper than online cost, so i guess its a good deal. :)

I used samsung J5 and J5 prime. In J5 Amoled display, the pics are so colourful and have true colours but they are not crisp. In J5 TFT display, the pics are yet colourful but not as it was in Amoled screen but the images are sharp and crisp...

Sarkar said:
So we cannot use Samsung phone without SIM ?  :huh

I mean wifi is there :u

At first they need to switched on using Indian Sim and then afterwards you can use any Sim.
Yes you can use samsung phone without Sim i.e. Wi-Fi alone....
but it has get activated by Indian Sim...

if you use other sims to activate samsung phone. It gets locked and you have to visit their service centre to unlock it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock