Good News Bought Samsung Galaxy M21

Congratulations for your purchase.. Does it supports Carrier aggregation ? You can check it by going to service menu by dialling *#0011#

Upon dialling that option it asks for STACK1 or STACK2 if I select either it shows Band40-20mhz on first and Band40-20mhz on second and both it shows "CA:NONE"

I don't know if that means there is no CA in my area (Pune Hadapsar area) or if the mobile itself does not support CA.

What's the Sim tray made off Metal/plastic?
Congratulations bro!!

Thanks! I didn't notice if SIM tray is plastic or metal. I think it's plastic because in one youtube video I saw someone doing breakage test and he was able to bend the SIM tray pretty easily :D

Upon dialling that option it asks for STACK1 or STACK2 if I select either it shows Band40-20mhz on first and Band40-20mhz on second and both it shows "CA:NONE"

I don't know if that means there is no CA in my area (Pune Hadapsar area) or if the mobile itself does not support CA.
You can see that in stack 1. Which network you are using ? If jio means under good signal conditions CA works well if device supports. Can you post screenshot of it ?

You can see that in stack 1. Which network you are using ? If jio means under good signal conditions CA works well if device supports. Can you post screenshot of it ?

Too lazy to post screenshot :D but I believe M series does not support CA - it is supported by Exynos 9611 chipset but it is locked on M series.

is the phone worth buying , my plans is to buy the phone, my reason was mainly because i always forget to charge my phone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock