Bought Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,020
vijin said:
in the box it show only indian sim cards. so if i purchase this mobile from india and am going abroad can i use other sim cards?

The sticker simply means this phone support all current Indian bands. You need to find the Bands of that country. If it matches with India then yes it will work.

vijin said:
in the box it show only indian sim cards. so if i purchase this mobile from india and am going abroad can i use other sim cards?

yes but you have to activate it using Indian Sim card

Ashok L said:
yes but you have to activate it using Indian Sim card

So we cannot use Samsung phone without SIM ?  :huh

I mean wifi is there :u

Sarkar said:
So we cannot use Samsung phone without SIM ?  :huh

I mean wifi is there :u
Yes. We can use. As i didn't inserted SIM card on the store and the shop wifi worked fine to sign in into google account.

shawl_who said:
congrats bro :clap

but whats d cost :huh
You might have missed to read all posts bro. Its Rs 14,700

Bapun Raz said:
Yes. We can use. As i didn't inserted SIM card on the store and the shop wifi worked fine to sign in into google account.

So Bro what is meant by Activation By SMS printed on Box ?  :huh

I never have Samsung phone and the phones which I had never send SMS for activation

rahul1117kumar said:
bro when you insert the sim 1st time an automated msg will be sent from your new phone to Samsung.

Strange. It doesn't happen in Xiaomi  :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock