Bought Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,019
Sarkar said:
So Bro what is meant by Activation By SMS printed on Box ?  :huh

I never have Samsung phone and the phones which I had never send SMS for activation
Nothing required like activation sms. Only for data settings configuration the sms auto sent and config message received.

It is same as other mobile phones. It supports indian bands that's why suitable for india.

You can flash other country rom and use their sim cards if hardware supports. Like i use UK firmware in India on my Galaxy S7 currently.

Raviteja said:
Congrats bro...

Hope the person who suggested it is correct  [emoji14] [emoji14]  [emoji14]
Yes bro. ;)

Sarkar said:
Strange. It doesn't happen in Xiaomi  :u
It happens on old nokia phones too. Config messages for data, mms settings. You don't get those?

Those are sent from mobile to operator after that operator send back settings.

Bapun Raz said:
It happens on old nokia phones too. Config messages for data, mms settings. You don't get those?

Those are sent from mobile to operator after that operator send back settings.

Yes I got that in Nokia phones. But Phone doesn't send sms, Airtel vodafone detect it sim and send configuration to phone. So no money deducted from my account.

But people are reporting that Rs 1.5 deducted(post #33) for SMS send from phone to Samsung.  :-/

bapun sir, 1st time when i insert the sim after few mins i recieved msg for balance deduction on mobile screen then I found the msg no by dialing *111# Vodafone after then I search the no details on google it was Samsung no, even I did confirm from Samsung dealer he confirmed me yes an automated msg is sent from new mobile to Samsung.

rahul1117kumar said:
bapun sir, 1st time when i insert the sim after few mins i recieved msg for balance deduction on mobile screen then I found the msg no by dialing *121# Vodafone after then I search the no details on google it was Samsung no, even I did confirm from Samsung dealer he confirmed me yes an automated msg is sent from new mobile to Samsung.

It seems Samsung specific as I never seen this before  :s

Nice ss & congratulations @Bapun Raz bro & your dad :):tup

Sourabhs20 said:
and after the balance deduction we get a msg that "Welcone to Samsung" on screen.

So SMS sent to Samsung and not to airtel or vodafone  :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock