Good News Bought PS4

Hi, can anyone suggest what type of wireless game controller will work with Sony bravia android hd led TV ??? There is a option to connect game controller in settings.

Will PS4 controller work with Sony android TV ???

Guys...A small help needed..

@Anish Pai or @Raviteja bros...

Hearing some rumours regarding PS5 and I would like to know whether PS4 will stop working after the introduction of PS5 or will it continue working?

Is PS3 working nowadays?

Hearing some rumours regarding PS5 and I would like to know whether PS4 will stop working after the introduction of PS5 or will it continue working?

Is PS3 working nowadays?
Don't worry bro PS4 has huge market share. Even if a new console is introduced. It will most likely be supported for atleast 3-4 years. And PS5 is just rumour.

Ofcourse PS3 is still working. Only new games stopped being developed. Same wouldn't be the case with PS4 as it's market share is huge.

Is PS3 working nowadays?

PS 5 will release in holiday season of 2020. Mostly during Xmas time. Sports franchises will move to PS 5. Most of the gaming companies will stop making games on PS 4 after nextgen console arrives. Slowly after 3-5 years they will stop support for PS 4. But you can buy all those awesome games which were released for PS 4 like Uncharted, Bloodborne, God of war etc etc and still enjoy your gaming.

Also there is a rumour around PS 5 will be backward compatible, that means it can run PS 4 games.

Don't worry bro PS4 has huge market share. Even if a new console is introduced. It will most likely be supported for atleast 3-4 years. And PS5 is just rumour.

Ofcourse PS3 is still working. Only new games stopped being developed. Same wouldn't be the case with PS4 as it's market share is huge.
PS 5 will release in holiday season of 2020. Mostly during Xmas time. Sports franchises will move to PS 5. Most of the gaming companies will stop making games on PS 4 after nextgen console arrives. Slowly after 3-5 years they will stop support for PS 4. But you can buy all those awesome games which were released for PS 4 like Uncharted, Bloodborne, God of war etc etc and still enjoy your gaming.

Also there is a rumour around PS 5 will be backward compatible, that means it can run PS 4 games.
So after they stop making games for PS4, Can I play my old games? Or will PS4 stop working?

So after they stop making games for PS4, Can I play my old games? Or will PS4 stop working?

It will work just like my old PS 1 is still working and I am enjoying games like Driver but most of the gaming publishers might shutdown their servers as it is becoming new realm and online gaming will be a problem.

Nowadays 2K is shutting down their server after 3 years of the game release which is ridiculous. They shutdown servers of NBA2K17, WWE2K17 etc games. To play NBA game career mode we always have to connect online to their servers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock