Good News Bought PS4

It will work just like my old PS 1 is still working and I am enjoying games like Driver but most of the gaming publishers might shutdown their servers as it is becoming new realm and online gaming will be a problem.

Nowadays 2K is shutting down their server after 3 years of the game release which is ridiculous. They shutdown servers of NBA2K17, WWE2K17 etc games. To play NBA game career mode we always have to connect online to their servers.
Don't say like PS1. Say more like PS3. Online community of most games and store would be supported. Also independent titles will still release for the old consoles.

Guys...A small help needed..

@Anish Pai or @Raviteja bros...

Hearing some rumours regarding PS5 and I would like to know whether PS4 will stop working after the introduction of PS5 or will it continue working?

Is PS3 working nowadays?

you don't need to worry, you will be able to buy ps4 games in the future , at least another 2 years but some titles like GTA 6 will be PS5 exclusives. its confirmed by rockstar games.

Note that nowadays PlayStation is targeting hardcore gamers with mature games, compared to Nintendo Switch. Sony does not consider Nintendo to be a competitor. This will be the case for the PS5 which may have 8K graphics and will target the passionate gaming community.

Note that nowadays PlayStation is targeting hardcore gamers with mature games, compared to Nintendo Switch. Sony does not consider Nintendo to be a competitor.
Because Nintendo is overpriced. Atleast for us Indians. I want a Switch I can afford it. But I can't afford games for 3-4k. It's just ridiculous.

Note that nowadays PlayStation is targeting hardcore gamers with mature games, compared to Nintendo Switch. Sony does not consider Nintendo to be a competitor. This will be the case for the PS5 which may have 8K graphics and will target the passionate gaming community.

yes there is a rumor that ps5 will support Ray-Tracing and its GPU will perform similar to 2080 GTX in desktop gaming
guess what , ps5 could be very expensive at launch :p

Because Nintendo is overpriced. Atleast for us Indians. I want a Switch I can afford it. But I can't afford games for 3-4k. It's just ridiculous.

I have switch and most of games are over priced. I only bought 3 titles for it. Games are horribly priced over 4.5k. Zelda game is priced 4850 rupees now even after 2 years which is ridiculous. I bought it for 4560 in 2017.

83-B5-E52-B-021-D-4284-B670-0655-BACE60-D0.png

Hi, can anyone suggest what type of wireless game controller will work with Sony bravia android hd led TV ??? There is a option to connect game controller in settings.

Will PS4 controller work with Sony android TV ???

If your tv has Bluetooth option or usb port I think it can be connected. PS4 controller can be connected to pc, laptop, iPhones/iPad through bluetooth so it might be possible to connect it.

So after they stop making games for PS4, Can I play my old games? Or will PS4 stop working?

You can play all your old games and can even buy games discs for lower prices when PS5 is launched and play them. But you might not be able to play multiplayer/online.

Sony will just end support for PS4 but it won't stop users from playing games. Just like mobile phones which won't get updates after 2yrs and you can still use them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock