Good News Bought iPhone 11 64GB

Thanks bro, Ya but if there is some issue I need to visit the service center and get a letter or they will repair it (Can't say how many days it will take and also giving a new product for repair is something no one likes). And looking at the current situation I didn't want to take the risk need to meet a couple of people there etc.. Even while entering the showroom I made sure that no other customer is inside before entering 😅.

But Ya could have saved a couple of bucks.:(
Was reading through those negative reviews on Amazon. There are many such reviews, especially those bought during the Apple days sale. I wonder if something was genuinely wrong!

Was reading through those negative reviews on Amazon. There are many such reviews, especially those bought during the Apple days sale. I wonder if something was genuinely wrong!

Ya, Even I had that doubt are they genuine buyers/issues. But most of the people are complaining about receiving the damaged product or something. Maybe there is an issue with some stock which came during the lockdown period. If they are giving reviews to decrease the rating why are they even spending that much amount and that too so many people. :unsure:

I hardly check reviews on amazon but don't know why I did this time.

All the negative reviews I am mostly seeing are for heating issues, all seem fake, if you'll go with Appario I don't think you'll face much issues, almost all electronics products in Amazon are through Appario

Read this :Amazon sellers are buying fake reviews for ₹1,200 each, reveals report
Exactly what I felt, reading those reviews. They didn't seem genuine to me. It's as if they are writing those intentionally to tarnish the product/seller/amazon reputation.

All the negative reviews I am mostly seeing are for heating issues, all seem fake, if you'll go with Appario I don't think you'll face much issues, almost all electronics products in Amazon are through Appario

Read this :Amazon sellers are buying fake reviews for ₹1,200 each, reveals report

Exactly what I felt, reading those reviews. They didn't seem genuine to me. It's as if they are writing those intentionally to tarnish the product/seller/amazon reputation.

Ya, Most of the items are through Appario only. Which is a joint venture by Amazon and some company (forgot the name). I don't think there is an issue with the device and it has been named as the most popular mobile device globally. What will other sellers gain by posting negative reviews towards a seller/company which is owned by Amazon. Even if there are genuine buyers/review they already know what they are getting for 68k/63k and it is not a small amount so they might have done some research too but still why to post some fake review.:unsure:

Reviews I came across were related to package, hardware issue in just a couple of days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock