Good News Bought iPhone 11 64GB

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Yesterday I bought an iPhone 11 black colour 64gb model from Aptronix showroom for 68,300rs. The day before yesterday I have placed an order of it on amazon for 63,900.rs but cancelled it and bought it from the store.

I was afraid of the safety of the device. Saw many reviews saying that they are missing charger, opened the package, they had some issue and unable to return it bcoz Amazon is not accepting etc. If you need to return an apple product to amazon you need to get the letter from the service center and it should happen in 7 days only else window will close.

Amazon was selling for 63,900rs and MRP is 68,300rs. Difference is 4,400rs

I will get 1500rs cashback with HDFC debit card full swipe (5k for credit card and sadly I don't have it). So it will be 66,800.rs

So now the difference amount is 2900rs and maybe I might get points too and will convert them into cash.

Considering all this I have decided to go for offline purchase. In the past, I have bought DSLR, iPad and many things from Amazon and they are were perfect but after reading the reviews I couldn't order it.

Received Spigen case from amazon and tempered glass will be delivered on Sunday.

Few snaps of iPhone 11.

IMG-2073.jpg

IMG-2074.jpg

IMG-2077.jpg

IMG-2076.jpg

IMG-2078.jpg

IMG-2079.jpg

IMG-2080.jpg

Few snaps comparing it with iPhone 11 Pro.

IMG-2082.jpg

IMG-7841.jpg

IMG-7846.jpg

IMG-7844.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new phone bro.

Congrats bro. You should have went with Amazon though IMHO.

Thanks bro, Ya but if there is some issue I need to visit the service center and get a letter or they will repair it (Can't say how many days it will take and also giving a new product for repair is something no one likes). And looking at the current situation I didn't want to take the risk need to meet a couple of people there etc.. Even while entering the showroom I made sure that no other customer is inside before entering 😅.

But Ya could have saved a couple of bucks.:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock