Good News Bought iPhone 11 64GB

Congrats bro.
You will get the mobile with the outer packet company seal in Amazon/Flipkart. You should have blindly go with Amazon. Most of The reviews are just fake.
The charger shown with the iPhone to by are fast chargers.

Congrats bro.
You will get the mobile with the outer packet company seal in Amazon/Flipkart. You should have blindly go with Amazon. Most of The reviews are just fake.
The charger shown with the iPhone to by are fast chargers.

Ya, they come in a company cardboard box but that doesn't mean they are safe all the time. Nowadays they are not providing air cushion too for extra safety. A couple of months back I ordered something and they sent like 8-12 air cushions with it and that's not a costly item or a fragile item.

Nope, They are not fast chargers that's 5w adapter. Fast charger brick is a little bit longer compared to 5w adapter.

5W:
41QEkdkpnWL._SL1024_.jpg

18w

41rLepn6lqL._SL1024_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Raviteja bro, how is the phone after using it for a month now ???

Is there any heating issues in the phone ? While using apps like fb, browser, camera, etc ??? Or during charging ???

I see a lot of people speaking about heating issues in Flipkart and Amazon reviews.

Hey @Raviteja bro, how is the phone after using it for a month now ???

Is there any heating issues in the phone ? While using apps like fb, browser, camera, etc ??? Or during charging ???

I see a lot of people speaking about heating issues in Flipkart and Amazon reviews.

Hey Bro, It's great and battery backup is 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

This device is for my mom so can't comment about FB/insta type of apps but she never complained about heating issues. I have used it a couple of times while fast charging (Used 18w charger) but didn't face any heating issue.

Oh, I never heard/had about the heating issue for 11 series. I think XS/XS Max had issues like avg battery backup but 11 series is good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock