Seeking Help Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with OTA Updates Support

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone and I'm bored with its look. I know that it's not going to receive Pie firmware.

So now I want to flash a custom ROM on it but I'm worried about the future updates. Whenever a new version of custom ROM released, we need to download full sized ROM and flash it on mobile phone.

I want to know is there any popular custom ROM available for S7 Edge which supports small OTA updates? So that we can upgrade to new version directly without downloading full ROM on PC and flash it?

Guys

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone and I'm bored with its look. I know that it's not going to receive Pie firmware.

So now I want to flash a custom ROM on it but I'm worried about the future updates. Whenever a new version of custom ROM released, we need to download full sized ROM and flash it on mobile phone.

I want to know is there any popular custom ROM available for S7 Edge which supports small OTA updates? So that we can upgrade to new version directly without downloading full ROM on PC and flash it?
Try Pixel Experience ROM. It is very easy to flash. It has built in GAPS also, so no need to flash it separately. And Yes, it supports OTA Updates too. Download center | Pixel Experience

If you want customization then you can try Havoc OS, it is also based on Pixel but doesn't has GAPS.

Last edited:
Guys

I don't think there is any custom ROM which gives incremental update. All most all ROM give full size ROM every month to update their android security.

BTW you don't need PC to flash full ROM. All most all ROM as built in updater which download full ROM then automatically boot into TWRP then start flash then automatically Reboot.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for replies. So you mean to say, these ROMs look for new updates and notify users about them just like official updates released by Samsung?

Thanks guys for replies. So you mean to say, these ROMs look for new updates and notify users about them just like official updates released by Samsung?
Yes, updates are released every month even if you don't receive notification for some reason you can download it by going to Settings of your phone. Full ROM will be downloaded and installation will be just one click step.

After clicking Install, downloaded zip file will be verified, your phone will automatically Boot to recovery and new version of ROM will be installed.
There will be No Data Loss.

Last edited:
@Sarkar bro,
I'm not happy with Redmi Note 5pro battery backup. So need a Custom ROM for My note 5 pro. Since u are using Custom ROM on your Redmi 5A could u please suggest pie based custom rom with minimal bug .
What about Havoc/pixel experience / Resurrection Remix ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock