Good News Bought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ | Prism Black | 128GB ROM/8GM RAM

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,888
Congratulations @Bapun Raz bro...

Hope the ghost touch won't show up that day!

Tathastu...

Frankly, i didn't wanted to get this phone but existing phone problem made me buy. @Siva bro and me hate the punch hole front camera design and now i have to see it daily.:D

giphy.gif

Congratulations bro, Honestly saying me too don't like S10+ front camera. It looks very odd.
Hope you will adjust with it happily 😍👍👍

Update on the buying:

I accidentally contacted the shop from whom i buy mobiles and gadgets. He asked why didn't i contacted him before and requested me to cancel the Flipkart order. I got 29000 exchange value of S9+ from him. So instantly cancelled the Flipkart order which was giving 23450. Yes, that's a marginable difference.

Got the new phone delivered today. I bought the same black variant with 128GB ROM/8GM RAM from offline way.

Initial experience was little awkward (if not painful).

I had taken backup of 40GB+ data from old phone via Smart Switch stored on my PC. I did all pending software updates and restored the backup (which included even settings and home screen etc.) into the new device. Then BOOM! The device began to lag. I checked everything for an hour. No luck. The scrolling was also very laggy.

Googled it and found we have to charge full, then shut down the device for around 5 mins and restart then things will settle and come back to normal. I did that and saw a noticable improvement. Its twice faster than my previous device. So far very impressed.

The in-display fingerprint works like a charm. Just have to touch it. Pressing it fails to unlock or takes time - had saw on YT too few reviews talking about it. Other than that, Samsung gives lovely (yes, have to say that now as i use a punch-hole device!) wallpapers to hide the 2 punch hole cameras. It make ups the home screen however if you play video or browse any app eye goes to the black dots. Other than that everything upto mark.

I am tired now and also sleepy. I will try to share pictures of phone tomorrow. I have no other good camera device now so i might not be to take clear snaps of the phone however i will share everything i got with it.

Only in the offer time they allow huge exchange price.
Correct bro.

Earlier Samsung high end phones prices used to get dropped after 3-4 months. Exchange value might not be good for old phone but new phone costs were lesser than launch cost.

They totally changed their strategy now.

Making offers on accessories during launch, huge discount on exchanging old gen. devices and bonus exchange amount (last time it was 6k and i availed too, this time it was even more i.e. 9k along with 10k Galaxy Buds of 10k for 3k but over after 2 months).

Its 4 months now since S10 series launched and price hasn't dropped. Worse is all offers ended. So ultimately it will be your loss if you buy it late.

They reversed things totally!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock