• Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,891

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As many of you are already aware my S9+ started behaving insanely (My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?), i had tried everything from upgrading to latest software to clean reset but the issue persisted. Since nothing worked i started at looking for a new device, considered OnePlus 7 Pro and Pixel 3a XL however S10+ was the one i finally decided to get due to Samsung One UI and i am so much acquainted with its system. I ordered the Prism Black, 128 GB ROM/8 GB RAM variant which is the basic one among S10+ models.

I tried exchanging at Reliance Digital, they provided the best buy back value of Rs 29,000 however wanted original bill but due to past faulty phone replacement IMEI mismatched of bill and device and i couldn't proceed with them. I had checked with few other shops but the exchange value weren't good and below Rs 22,000. So settled with Flipkart and ordered via them. They gave Rs 23,350 buy back value (deducting Rs 100 pick up charge). Amazon had exactly same buy back value as i checked in the afternoon however later they removed devices above S7 Edge for exchange so i couldn't buy from them. Otherwise i would have ordered from them.

Here is the latest progress:

K7bOr7S.png

This is my only order at Flipkart on last 2 years, hope all goes well.🤞

Unboxing, initial impressions and review will be shared later on once device received. Thanks for reading!🙏

Update:

Cancelled the Flipkart order and brought it offline as got a better deal. Read more on this ...

Update 2:

Pictures shared on below post.
Sharing device pictures below. Sorry for the delay. I am unwell so couldn't bring them quickly.

VrBwDC1.jpg

wnPyEBr.jpg

GuivBBD.jpg

TkSQwFk.jpg

Device:
EgMEQwH.jpg

6nSyIW9.jpg

Headsets tuned by AKG:
xn7iWi8.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations bro :)

Frankly, i didn't wanted to get this phone but existing phone problem made me buy. @Siva bro and me hate the punch hole front camera design and now i have to see it daily.:D
The in screen punch hole camera looks ugly.👎
The S10 devices look very odd with that ugly notch on the right top corner. What the hell they were thinking. M20 looks better than these. I think you can skip this one @Bapun Raz bro.
Decided to skip even before S10 launch, not planning to replace S9+ till it gives any kind of trouble. You know how much hassle i had went through and got a brand new replacement because initial S9+ camera burnt. Current one is pretty good so going to use it quite sometime.

Congrats bro. Surprising choice, given our reservations with the punch hole display!!

You would have got an additional 5000 on exchange value if you bought it in the recent BBD sale and also 10 percent HDFC instant discount.

Hope they won't trouble you during the delivery, as they aren't accepting the old mobile even if there's a small issue with the device being exchanged.

You would have got an additional 5000 on exchange value if you bought it in the recent BBD sale and also 10 percent HDFC instant discount.
I have no HDFC card, so can't available that.
Hope they won't trouble you during the delivery, as they aren't accepting the old mobile even if there's a small issue with the device being exchanged.
If it is so, then i can cancel the order and reorder via Amazon, they have S9+ exchange available again now with exactly same buyback value. My S9+ it has no dent or scratch. I used the phone with a case always.

The seller TrueComRetail is trusted enough?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock